Joining is as easy as 1-2-3
- Applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Completely fill-up an application form available at the customer service area
- Submit the form together with any of the following:
- Accumulated receipts worth P5,000 of purchases made in the last 3 months prior to application date.
- Pay an application fee of P200
PIN is 1234 as default, you may opt to change your PIN anytime at any customer service area of Rustan’s Supermarket.
P1 spent =1 point earned.
To make computations simpler, points are rounded off to the nearest whole number.
P1,204.50 = 1,204.50 points
P8,012,40 = 8,012 points
You can also earn points when purchasing Rustan’s Supermarket Gift Certificates or Gift Cards.
However, the use of gift certificates or gift cards as a mode of payment do not earn points.
Similarly, items purchased using the Merchandise Return Slips (MREs), do not earn points.
Your Fresh card may also earn points at Marketplace by Rustan’s, Shopwise, & Royal Duty Free Shops.
You may redeem your points and use them to pay for your purchases by simply presenting your Fresh card to the cashier upon paying for your purchases;
7500 points you earn is equivalent to Php 50
Your points balance will be converted and the peso equivalent will be deducted from your total bill.
Excess points not used in paying for your transaction will remain in your account.
So, the more you shop, the more rebates you get, the bigger savings for you!
Here are several ways you can use to check on your points:
- Present your card at the customer service area
- Visit our website www.themarketplace.com.ph