TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If your Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire card account does not show purchases made in one (1) year, your account will be considered inactive, and all points earned will be forfeited.
- Your Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire membership is valid for two (2) years. Membership status will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Make sure you present your Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire Card to the cashier BEFORE you pay for your purchases. You may check on your points as early as two (2) days after you earn them.
- For your own safety, immediately report lost Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire Cards. Rustan’s Supermarkets and The Marketplace will not be responsible for the loss and/or unauthorized use of cards.
- Any misrepresentation, abuse or failure to follow the terms and conditions, may be used as basis to revoke your membership and will affect your further participation as a Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire Card member.
- Your Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire Rewards points, as reflected in the Rustan’s Supermarkets and The Marketplace records shall be deemed correct. Rustan’s Supermarkets and The Marketplace reserves the right to determine the amount of points to be awarded to any transaction following the guidelines of the Star Sapphire program.
- In the event that the program is terminated, members must use up their earned points within a 60-day period prior to the date of program termination.
- The failure of Rustan’s Supermarkets and The Marketplace to enforce a particular term, condition, or guideline does not mean that it is waived.
- Rustan’s Supermarkets and The Marketplace reserves the right to cancel, modify, or restrict any aspect of the Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire programs at anytime.
- Rustan’s Supermarkets and The Marketplace reserves its rights to sell or assign the Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire programs, including all their contents, data and assets, to any party with or without prior notice to their members. In the event that all or substantially all of the Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire program assets are sold or assigned, your personal data would remain subject to the commitments contained in these Terms and Conditions, until such time that these Terms and Conditions are updated or amended upon notice to you.
- Fresh, Marketplace and Star Sapphire Card holders are subjected to, and are deemed to have accepted, the above Terms and Conditions upon signing the application form.
How to be a Fresh cardholder
Joining is as easy as 1-2-3
- Applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Completely fill-up an application form available at the customer service area
- Submit the form together with any of the following:
- Accumulated receipts worth P5,000 of purchases made in the last 3 months prior to application date.
- Pay an application fee of P200
PIN is 1234 as default, you may opt to change your PIN anytime at any customer service area of Rustan’s Supermarket.
Earn points for every peso spent
P1 spent =1 point earned.
To make computations simpler, points are rounded off to the nearest whole number.
P1,204.50 = 1,204.50 points
P8,012,40 = 8,012 points
You can also earn points when purchasing Rustan’s Supermarket Gift Certificates or Gift Cards.
However, the use of gift certificates or gift cards as a mode of payment do not earn points.
Similarly, items purchased using the Merchandise Return Slips (MREs), do not earn points.
Your Fresh card may also earn points at Marketplace by Rustan’s, Shopwise, & Royal Duty Free Shops.
How to redeem points
You may redeem your points and use them to pay for your purchases by simply presenting your Fresh card to the cashier upon paying for your purchases;
7500 points you earn is equivalent to Php 50
Your points balance will be converted and the peso equivalent will be deducted from your total bill.
Excess points not used in paying for your transaction will remain in your account.
So, the more you shop,the more rebates you get, the bigger savings for you!
Want to know how many points you have?
Here are several ways you can use to check on your points:
- Present your card at the customer service area
- Visit our website www.themarketplace.com.ph