Since it's pumpkin season, I thought I’d try my hand at a quick and simple pumpkin cheesecake recipe. It’s the perfect alternative to pumpkin pie for those who don’t mind something heavier.
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbps light brown sugar
- 3 (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (15oz) can puree pumpkin
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla
- combine graham, sugar, and cinnamon. pour melted butter, mix until crumbly. press crumbs tightly in the bottom and sides of a 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 5mins in 350 F.
- Mix pumpkin puree, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and vanilla.
- Cream cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Pour the mixture to the graham lined pan.
- Bake for 60-80mins in 350 F. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours