Shanghai Fried Noodles
Here are three ways to brighten up you mornings!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. spring onions
- 2 tbsp. shredded mozzarella
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Oil for frying
- 2 slices toasted bread
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites in three bowls (2 for egg yolks, 1 for egg whites).
- In a bowl, mix egg whites with spring onions, mozzarella, salt, & pepper.
- In a nonstick pan, add oil & add half of the egg white mixture.
- Gently put the yolk on the center of the egg white & cook.
- Repeat the same procedure for the remaining egg white & yolk.
- Sprinkle eggs with salt & pepper. Serve with toast.